Sunday, June 10, 2012

Clumsy Ways To Make Your First Kiss Romantic

Clumsy Ways To Make Your First Kiss RomanticKissing is one of the best things that you can do with someone you are dating, but let me tell you, the pressure is on. Whether you found the person on work. Say, "I`ve spent the whole day thinking about you and I had to give you something" Kiss her.
? Mid conversation during a date, when you think things are going well, give her "the stare". She will stop doing everything, go quiet, and you`ll interrupt her with your first kiss.

Play Mr. Nice Guy: Let her know what`s about to happen, right before it goes down. Because then she will think, "OMG, he`s about to kiss me" When is the best time to ask this question? Simply interrupt the conversation at dinner and ask:
? "Would it be ok if I kissed you right now?"
? Wait for her answer, hopefully it`s yes!
? Then say, "Nah I think I`ll wait." And smile. She will go nuts.